Evaluations are available at the conclusion of each lecture. Navigate to the Evaluation tab and click on the lecture topics. After evaluating, claim your CEU credits by clicking here.
Registration and badge pick-up hours open on Friday, February 11 from 4:30pm - 7:45pm in the Sequoia South Foyer West Registration and will resume on Saturday morning at 6:30am.
All attendees must have a badge to access all meeting events.
Please note all PAF attendees will be required to show proof of full vaccination and booster status. Attendees may upload their proof of vaccination and booster by clicking here and entering the email address used to register, scroll down midway, and upload a copy of your file.
A negative COVID-19 rapid test on the day of the conference will be mandatory if this vaccination condition is not met. The conference will provide rapid tests on site.
This Mobile Meeting Guide (MMG) is your virtual platform.
Instructions for accessing virtual sessions:
- Log in to the MMG using your email address you used for registration
- Click on the session you wish to attend
- There will be a link for livestreaming within that session
Before your meeting begins, make sure you’re comfortable in the space from which you will view the meeting. Consider the following hacks for blocking out distractions and being ready.
- Optimize your audio environment – Use headphones to minimize background noise. Considering investing in a pair of noise-cancelling headphones to stay laser-focused on the meeting.
- Use a hard-wired internet connection when possible to minimize WIFI issues.
- Check your signal – Test your internet speed using an online testing application like Speedtest.net. A minimum of 15Mbps for download speed is recommended to view the meeting in higher resolution.
- Minimize other devices using home WIFI – Understand that other devices slow your WIFI performance. Cell phones, tablets, SmartTVs and other computers can be attached to the home WIFI. Online gaming uses a great deal of bandwidth.
- Become familiar with the Mobile Meeting Guide (MMG) – Explore the different tabs in the MMG for ease of access on the meeting day.
- Contact the Help Line if you are having trouble accessing the MMG or the meeting – Our staff is available with technical assistance on meeting days.
- Plan your day to maximize your experience – Breaks are part of the meeting schedule; plan ahead for meals and other possible distractions.
- How do I watch the conference with my mobile phone?
If you are watching the conference through your phone, and only see the 'Ask the Speaker Live Feed', you will have to turn your phone to the side and press the play button on the video to the left.
- I have no video or sound, what can I do?
If you're having a problem viewing the stream, please refresh/reload the page.