- How do I register? Registration is easy. Click here, then select your preferred language.
- How much is the meeting? Registration rates vary based on credentials and other factors. Click here for details.
- Where is the meeting held? Intercontinental Houston-Medical Center, 6750 Main Street, Houston TX 77030
- Where is the conference hotel? INTERCONTINENTAL® HOUSTON – MEDICAL CENTER 6750 Main Street, Houston TX 77030. Click here to make a reservation.
- Where is Texas Children's Hospital? 6621 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030
- How do I get to Houston, TX? Houston has two airports, George Bush Intercontinental (airport code IAH) and William P. Hobby Airport (airport code HOU).
IAH George Bush is the larger airport, located on the north side of town, approximately 23 miles/60 minutes from the Intercontinental Houston-Medical Center.
HOU-Hobby is the smaller airport located on the south side of town, approximately 12 miles/30 minutes from the Intercontinental Houston. Click for Houston Airport Information.
- How can I get around in Houston? Click here for information about traveling through Houston.
- Are there public transport options? Click here for transportation options.
- What will the weather be like during the meeting? Houston weather in November - mid-70's during the day and mid-50's in the evening.
- What are the requirements for traveling to the United States from other countries? Click here.