Following the conclusion of this activity, participants will be better able to:
- Show relevant and up to date details about current trends and novel clinical practice in critical care medicine
- Evaluate new recommended interventions in the area of clinical practice
- Discuss critical care topics in the area of quality and safety
- Discuss relevant ethical issues of clinical cases
- Describe the most recent consensus on clinical guidelines
Texas Children's Hospital is accredited by Texas Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Texas Children's Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 25.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.